This is hilarious and yet, pretty much true... Enjoy!
Because days have passed and like, people breathed air, another Marvel movie is releasing. This one is a big one—Avengers!—but let’s be honest, all Marvel movies are pretty much the same at this point. Good superheroes, weird bad guys, crazy action, a little light fun and an after credits scene. It’s the same formula over and over.
Check out another awesome service from EvilDawg.Com (EdC):
When will we realize it? Hopefully not anytime soon because the movies are still fun but every comic book fan totally goes through the same stages when watching a Marvel movie. HISHE and Only Leigh sum it up:
- Fanboying/Fangirling - telling people you’ve watched all the teasers and trailers and material you can to get super excited
- Anticipation - that awesome moment when you see the Marvel Studios opening credits
- Nitpicking - where your comic book knowledge clashes with your eyeballs
- Amnesia - the movie was awesome!
- After Credits - smugly understanding an inside joke